Tuesday, September 21, 2004

First day!

Starting this blog was an entirely random decision, made when I visited Celia's blog and accidentally found out how easy it was to set up an account. The hardest part was choosing the page template, and I'm not sure I made the right decision, so look out for more changes ahead.

I don't really know what I'll put in here: I love to knit and also crochet and cross stitch etc, so I'll probably talk about them a fair bit, but who knows?

Today is my day off, and I have undone and fixed a hat that I made a few weeks ago. I used a nice textured diamond stitch pattern on it, but made the wrong decison when I chose to make the shaping unpatterned. It just looked strange, so I pulled it undone to the end of the pattern and reworked it, continuing the pattern to the end. It looks heaps better, now I just have to work out why the scanner isn't working and fix it so I can put up some pictures!

No comments:

Networked blogs